Time Creates the Nature

Yellow Tree, Sept 22nd, and the chilly wind blowing outside. What does it mean? May be the fall has started again. The weather outside is so pleasant out here, that you will forget everything running in your mind. (That what happened to me, except concentrating on my exam papers, I was concentrating on all over my goals what to do next in the last summer day). Its such wonderful things to watch, the greenery around me is slowly day by day turning in yellow. The leaves are falling around, the wind is so gentle and cool that, you don't want yourself be inside the house. I was near the Chicago river last night at probably 1 AM. The wind was so cool and the air was so nice, that I wished I would be in that position for my whole life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day