The More MEEEEEEEE

Its really insane, when you feel that you want to enjoy everything ahead of you, but you wont have the partner to share with you. I tried to share, either through mail or email, but seems, now everyone is bit busy. I am in stress with all those works, assignments and traveling. Want some time to be with friends, to laugh with the people around me. But seems, those days are past for me. I am just in one way of life now. Neither I have good friend with whom I can put my head in his/her lap to talk, nor the environment where I can manage such time. Its such disgusting when you are being busy like this and cant get time for yourself.

Probably email is good friend for me. But when I tend to mail, no one gets me reply. When I talk with friends, it seems like those past days were very much important for me. Bitting B**** while we were walking from the school. Making him cry when I was in home by beating him, and again the next day starting the good relationship. It was also at that time, when I had the iron gate exam ahead and we were watching cricket and getting late for the exams. Those moments really induce me to be childish again.

Some unforgettable moments meant the "purani Jeans" song. When I hear that song, it really makes me feel What I did when I was in college. Getting canteen bunking the class with friends, always getting ready to play basketball was the main thing which makes me laugh now-a-days. It was like dream come true for me at that period of time. Now a days, its so boring, all day same schedule, not time for laughing, no chatting. God help me.

When in my undergraduate degree, moments shared with friends, playing cricket whenever there was exam, was just some moments which cannot be shared nor forgettable. After the undergraduate, falling in love, the imperfect love, is always crazy thing for me. After the first love, starting of second love, trying to make it perfect, but some circumstances coming in the middle. Just that makes me crazy when I remember each and every instances of my love.

But now, the situation is completely different. Same schedule, no mind freshner, no freedom. Its like you are in jail and have to follow. Gossssss......Wished to forget everything and get into a groom where I can enjoy. but I am sure I cannot enjoy my work, and the way I am working. Neither I can leave those works nor I can accept it to enjoy.

Was trying to do a computer program now, but the moments in the past has illumed me to write a blog and make my mind somewhat light to gain the power to do my work. Carry on buddy for your work, or else, this type of schedule will continue more in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day