How do I drive ?!!!!

Failure is the pillar of success, but I don't know, when there is success for me to drive a vehicle alone. I have given my driving test two times and still, I am not able to get the car license on my own. I don't know what fault they see in my driving. Some one says, this, some one says that, I am not able to cope with this change. Today I am going to give a try again for the third time. Hope that I can be success this time. PRAY FOR ME MY DEAR FRIENDS :D

AT LAST I GOT IT. NOW I CAN DRIVE ANYWHERE IN ILLINOIS. PERHAPS, MAY BE I DO NEED NOW A CAR :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha try try until u die, learn and learn and learn driving till one comes a day and cuts ur ticket to heaven.... OOppps juss a joke well Mr. CAR PILOT congrats for wat u got aafu sita ta bike ko ni chaina, car ta parai jaaos...
Naya Bihani said…
Thank you for the suggestion. By the way, can I know you, who you are. I came to track you, but not sure, if you are same person or not. Anyway, thank you for showing me the ticket to the path of heaven :D

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day