Mesmerized with yourself

I came to read you, and was not dared to write a comment of the blog you said. May be that you have written to empty your mind or its just the public view, I thought you are more confused with yourself about yourself. I am not stopping to talk with you, but, want to make the talk special by talking once or twice a week. Its not good to talk with all those nuisance words again and again with no result being the output. Its good, if we can talk with thinking about the result which we desire to have after the talk. Mainly its the opinion and it values most, when we talk. If we cannot get the call of opinion as correct, then its not good to talk and start the mesmerizing topic to being confused with each other.

You are creating the confusion in yourself about thinking your future, still you ask me why should I think about future. Better think about the future, but don't make it feel that same future is creating the burden for your present. You are so intelligent to think about yourself, and also you are so good to give me the solution for my future, but now what has happened to you. You are being confused, may be I have hurt you and made you upset or any other things. I know I am one of the reason to make you really hurt, but from the things which I told you, I wanted to make you clear about the past feelings which I had with you. It was not my will to make you upset or feel discriminate with yourself. I am not sure, I will be meeting you in the future or not, but the things I told you has eased me so much that now there is nothing feeling for you. But the things I told you, should make you happy that you have change your complete imagination into me. The angry young girl has changed into the one with whom I can take the suggestions. May be I am thinking too much of you, but thats the kid in me to talk about that. Still I mesmerize with you about the same thing, but really I want to annoy you all the time when I talk with you. While you are being annoyed, you tend to think a lot and always give the good decision, so, want to make you annoyed.

May be I can again annoy you for your feelings so that you can take the correct decision for yourself, and not more be confused with yourself.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Try harder to annoy me if you can. Good luck! ;)
Anonymous said…
I wish I could do. But I cant. I loose my money on it.
Anonymous said…
... well then forget about annoying her. Go grab you boxer and get back to work.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naya Bihani said…
It seems like, you are the same person, which I have tried to explain. I am not planning to annoy you, was abt to get near to you. But if the truth I told you was the mode of annoyment for u, then I cant say anything. Wish, I could buy that boxer which I need to get to work :P
Anonymous said…
Perfect! Now you got the point. Lord bless you Mate! :P

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day