The CAR thing

Wont you all be happy, when you find that I have been there to receive you at the international airport and take to your destination in my brand new car (just new for me, even if I buy Used ones)?

Its like making me really feel good, when I think that I am going to buy a car. Really I do research in these car things whole week and read all the newspaper related to car thing. I am always messed up when I think, which model to buy, which color and everything else. Also I consider is should I buy a cheap new car, or go for some dashing used ones. Yah it depends upon the budget how much I can spend. But, there is always credit card for you when you are in US. And with the good job back in my mind, I think its worth to buy a car in credit rather than paying whole amount in a bunch. But after that I have to think about my other expenses too. Its pretty hard when you think of other expenses in your life. The main thing to consider while buying a car is, do I need a car now or not. Probably now...not. As I am fine with the U pass I am getting to travel here and there in downtown. Its just the matter of time when I buy a car. Probably till January, or in November, I will have my one. But it also depends, how much I can work to get a new car. I dont want to buy those models which cant be use in the highways or which have to be mend before every 100 miles I travel.

So to think big, I have to earn big. And its only possible when I work hard both for my studies as well as my jobs. So, hoping that when you are around in chicago, then give me a Call, who knows till that time I will have a car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day