The Messy Things

I know its like a mess, but these are the things that are making crowdy in my life. When I see my table, I feel, I wont go in that table to read. When I go into the computer table, I feel, I am rather good enough to use laptop on my palm rather than in the desktop board. When I move into the book rack, I find out the much more things other than the reading materials in the rack. When I move to the wall closet, I find much more things other than clothes in the closet. Even I feel alone, these things are making my life crowdy and messy. I try to clean these things everyday (hope so, if not every day, once in a week is sure :D ) but cannot get idea where to put all these materials. I cannot remove the cables from my table as I need them for recharging the camera or recharging my laptop. I cannot remove the papers in the desktop table as they are precious as well as confidential. I have no other place to keep these papers other than the desktop table. So, I feel its better to use the laptop in my lap other than the desktop board. (Even though there is single desktop already there in the table).

I cannot remove other items from the closet, as they are always necessary now-n-then. So where shall I put these things then?????? I have no idea. When I go home, it makes me really bad when I see all those messy things in my room. Leave the other thing, I am unable to clean my reading table too. Shame on me. I clean it every week, but from the first day of the following week, each and every cables start to be in haphazard positions, the book over there starts to be moving around the middle (there is no place to put the books to read or copy to write). Its already felt by me that I am good in reading all those books and using laptops in my laps or college canteen. The canteen has such luxurious sofa and chairs that you wont get remembered your messy things around when you start doing the work. When I get starting doing work here in canteen, I would get only disturbed when the power of laptop goes low and the laptop hibernates. Otherwise its so impossible to me to get disturbed. When I seat in the sofa, my back pain goes off, everything seems to be on my way and the place is cool to be working all the day. Wished there was the power supply too so that I could have my target on the work only rather than the power supply of the laptop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day