New and Wet Rain

It only seems yesterday when I was first get wet with the friends while walking down from minbhawan to Hadigaun in the year 1999. Seems it was only a bet then at the morning, without knowing what would be the weather in the evening, we had to get wet in the rain. It just makes me remind of those cracked minds and " pehla nasa, pehala kumar, naya pyar hein naya intazar" type of feelings. May be that would be another type of story with being attracted to opposite number in the mid and late teens. Its not only that I like to be with the girls to get wet.

I have been many time gone to the rain to get wet, to splash my face with the striking power of the rain and sometimes hail too. It was a dream come true for me, when I was left alone to be left for drenched in the outside rain. Not only in my late teens, I always had some company with the gals walking in the rain either it would be with umbrella or sharing shame raincoats in a bike or without any external things to avoid the rain fall into us. It would make me laugh and some time emotional when I remember those days.

Some of the incident reprieves me of walking the hostel ladder and getting all my pant drenched in the rain. Even though I was carrying umbrella, the rain was so steeped that I had to change my pants before I went to the class. And the class was for the final presentation. I regret to the professor and told him the whole story, but I didnot regret him telling that, that was the dream come true for me rather than giving the presentation for you.

May be some one told me, "हामी बाहिर जादा सधैं पानि पर्छ" , but that was my destiny. That person should always remember that, I loved to be drenched, with either it would be in terrace of the office, or in the hostel ladder, or it was during the time of dating.

Same thing happened here. I finished my training for the job and was coming back home . Suddenly when I was in the bus, the rain started falling heavenly. I was very much happy to see the rain, but to my utmost bad luck, when I get out of the bus, the rain eventually stopped. I was very much upset for it, because I had got the time to enjoy in the rain, but there was no rain. But anyway I thought otherwise and tell myself, there is always another chance. So, I hurried to the work which I had to do since last week. I always wished to get some rain above my head every time, but due to the time schedule where I am now, I cannot dream of that always. Now I am waiting when the two day weekends comes and it rains so that I can have lot of rain under my head. Have lot of clothes to get wet, have lot of water in my hair so that when I try to jerk my head, the water moves rapidly to others face.

Seems those dreams wont happen now because I feel now I am grown up to have such dream. It feels like this is the childish dream. I dont know what the others people say, but I am sure that even though it acts childish, I will be in the top of the house to welcome the rain in my head and body whenever I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day