Define: Lonely

In my definition, Lonely means

1. Giving Birthday present to yourself, even though there are lot of friends around you.
2. Giving Gift, a valentine Gift, to yourself, even though it is of opposite sex. But I had both for me and my partner, I don't know where my partner resides.
3. When you are looking at sky and trying to hold a hand, but only you can find your hand, not others.
4. Sharing the treasures with yourself, and your special brain disorder functions to yourself.
5. When you fix a destination thinking of someone will meet you up there, but when you reach at the destination, you don't even find the shadow of any people.(May be that time can be night :P )
6. When everyone talks about the pleasure being in group, and you find no one except this tech gadgets.


Then you are lonely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day

Mesmerized with yourself