A poem for you

Pressure is to be begin
I am feeling it,
With being upset from you
I am not able to transfer me
With the pace I had to

No one listened to me at the time
same is being now
with the approach from heart to you
I was in lost completely in you
Thought of some good thing
that made me move my hand
but the brain did not function
so all try went in vain
still was expecting the same answer
which you have given to me now
had hope of positive very little
but all hope too gone mad
now I am free so you are
with promises to be made
never to meet apart
but wish to see you
again in my soul and heart

I know you are upset
but I never told you lie
may be the time was enemy
when I told you the thing
but the conditions were similar
when it happened and now
still now there is no reflection
between you and me
the phase of our life was a refraction
which came and we were near
and now the distance being the same
Still I want to cherish those momemts
but with the cherish the pain will be there
and its hard to forget those pains from you
than the feelings of being happy with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day