Issue to be virgin

Virgin, the meaning of virgin in oxford dictionary is given as person who never has sexual intercourse. This issue is being always raised among my friends, everytime I meet them. They ask, if I wud like to go with them for loosing my virgininty, or ask me why I am virgin till this age. I dont have the answer on my mind. Yah, this question always makes me puzzled that, is being virginity till this age is crime. I dont believe that this is crime. Yah I am sex lover and I wont be wondered that other people of my age arenot sex lover. But this doesnot mean that you must loose virginity for being sex lover.

I was walking around the gauridhara and the kailash parbat of Pashupati. One of my freind told me that...he is insultated by his freinds about him being virgin. Same question is raised by my freinds to me. Even unknown freinds (unkknown in the manner that they are not my college or school freinds) ask me about this feelings. Last time when I was fully drunk, I dont remember what had happened fully..but I do remember one of the freind asking who is virgin, and the one who raised the hand was only me....

I dont know, what others say, why they are not virgin, but I think (not sure) I must have told them something. I dont quite remember, but must have told that, I dont want to loose my virginity to others, except my wife. They laughed after my sentence. But I was so much drunk that, i cudnot argue with them. But they were nice freinds and they didnot raise the question for me about myself being virgin or not after that. But my school freinds, frequently try to show their presence and my innocence by raising the question of me being virgin. I dont tend to have lots of argue with them. But when I come home and think about the day, that time issue of being virgin haunts me. I want to run out of this world where virgin person can live freely. But I wonder, there wud be such place where the question of virgin is not raised among people.

And about me, I have talked about me being virgin to many people, to ladies too, because I feel that its not my mistake to being virgin till now. And dont think that I didnot have any chances to remove the tag of virginity from me. I had, and if I want I can remove. But I dont want to loose it in front of those people, who dont understand my feeling of being virgin till this age. And also I want to give my wife a true man by being myself of virgin. I wonder, how much I can hold myself being virgin. One of my lady freind told me to remove my virginity tag from myself. But to do so.... wud I get the virgin one for such time and such helpful one ???????????????????????????????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day