24 hr of My Day

With the Christmas around the corner, and the fall temperatures beginning rapidly, the greenery around the street is being replaced by the artificial lights which are looking more beautiful in the night rather than the day. In the day, you can only feel the yellow leaves in the shade of the tree with tree being like wearing clothes in the birthday suit. The brown trees with just branches remaining and the cold chill wind blowing through the ear makes the day really good. Some of the friends already starting to yell the first flurried in their town really mystifies me, whether they had or not. May be they must have. I dont know what the first flurries means for me, as it would be my first time, but I am really enjoying the weather now. Driving in the night with the windows open (of course the heater is on in the car) is really getting me good with the natural temperature around my surroundings. While doing these activities, it makes me really feel that it should have 25 hrs in a day, so that an hour can be devoted to such activities. Sadly for me, its just 24hrs and have to enjoy these things when I have to drive alone, as other people in the car wont allow me to take such cold temperature in the car.

I have been getting wishes and blessings on this day. Cheers and thank you to all who send me the wishes in their respective time zone. Last time, it was like everyone wishing me in the evening or in the time, where I would have forgot in which day I was. But now, every people wishing me are making me feel like, the day for me was a day ahead, not today. I am not complaining about these early wishes, as it was really making me happier in the vary day.

Anyway, I am still expecting the wishes from other people on the vary day, in the same time like previous years. BUT THOSE WISHES NEVER CAME. Now I want to thank god, that if those wishes was there, then I had to think twice for my decision. Since its not there, now its clear that I am free from you.
******************************************************************************
Just now I realize what the distance matters. Also I am able to coupe with the things which I am getting here. I am in freedom to think anything over here and let everyone think of whatever they want. Good Bye my friend, thanks for those sharing days.
*******************************************************************************

Comments

Anonymous said…
Still very confused.. humm.

Popular posts from this blog

Mesmerized with yourself

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day