Lost and Lost

I wanna lost to the heaven.......in the hell.....and everywhere I havenot gone. I want to loose, everything I have gained till now. I hate my past. I always want to run ahead, dont know who is gonna save me from this, but I am sure...this is my life and I have to make it run ahead. But there must be someone to hold me...still searching the one, a cool one...whom I can trust. But dont know why I dont trust person for a long time. I know this is my life, but really feel disgust, when I cant get the picture of the person, talking with me just ahead of me. Really bored from this world and really want to get run from this selfish world.
But where I must to get out of this world??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day