The Word Deferred

What does a deferred means. I searched the google and found out the following meaning

1. Postponed, put off to later

नेपालीमा भनाई छ "ज गर्नु आज गर्नु, भोलि को लागी ना राखनु "

But I am always prepared to defer my things without following the quotation. Now my luck too has deferred for the future. I was planning everything for the future without thinking of the present. Now, the word deferred has postponed my work from future to present. I don't have that much time that I can use all the future plans now. I don't know how can I cope with all this plans which I have to complete in present.

May be I am deferring my all the decisions for the present to the future, but surely it will be very much sophisticated for me. I am not all that type of persons who have all the minds for all the things. With all the work postponed from future to present, I am not able to cope with the pressure. Had been all things known before, I could manage. But in this last hour, the news is not so good. But also I have no alternative, but to follow the process. Now to follow all the process, I am sure I will be lost from all my known people. So, whoever was talking to me in these days, just I m requesting them, defer me for some time. I wont be available now.

Hope that someone could say I would deferred myself to be died in next year not this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day