Time Management

It is ones responsibility to make the time managed in his/her day. With the fixed schedule for me in this fall, I am trying to manage the time schedule for myself. But since being always late in my career, I don't know how do will I manage the time for myself. And also I have to manage the time schedule for three different shifts each day. Its very hard for me to manage such schedules, but what to do, I have to. Time schedules starts from the Alarm in the morning to fresh up in the bathroom to catching train in late night. Each day of the week, same process, just some shift will be changed otherwise, same schedule.

While reading accounts in my high school, I used to feel, why time management is so important, as we can complete the work as soon as we get it. But here, we cannot do our work after the given time frame or before the time frame. And its very hard to have manage such schedule for a whole week. But I have to continue for such schedule, either it would be of sleeping in bed or going to the bathroom.

May be to accommodate in this type of schedule, I have to miss some of my leisures like chatting, like cycling and other leisures periods. But surely, this schedule will make me create the opportunities for future and ready for the work in the given time shift. Hope that in a week time, I will be managing my time schedules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day