Class at the Peak

Never had such dream that, While in a class, I will be looking outside only whole of the class. Today there was the first class, and I did same. The outside view was such wonderful one that I could not resist in looking outside view rather than at the white board and the professor. Actually I was at the 14th Floor of my College building in the Downtown, and since I was that high, I could see whole downtown of Chicago from here. I wish I had my camera today. But surely I will grab the pics on any other day as soon as I have the camera.

Also when I was working near the Lake-shore yesterday, I could see whole Michigan lake from the lab where I was working. My first reaction was after seeing the view, OOH MY GOD, Wished the class to be here. But anyway it was ok, as it was my job and you can move around your eyes in the job here.

Surely, I am bringing my camera next time when my class and job are at their respective places and will take the pictures of it to publish in the blog. But this time, my new assignment would be traveling to New York from Friday. Will try to write a blog as soon as I get my internet working. But surely dont forget to watch my pictures in my picasa whenever you get the chance. comment me if you want to have the link of my picasa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day