Nepalese People in my Town

At last I am able to see some nepali and hear nepali language from person from my country here in chicago. Apart from my parents here, I was not able to meet any Nepali here. At last there was a party organised by a nepali family where I went with my uncle there. Talked with them for my view there in Chicago. It was nice feeling seeing those Nepalis in the country.

Had a nice poker session with them. I didnot play, but watched them play. Its like three patti in Nepal. Bit a bit standard game than those Three-patti. Hadsome kauda session too...cried saying marra...chaowka...chakka...tiya.. but didnot know how they won. I was bg in collecting dollars at first, but all went in vain when I lost all the money in last three rounds. Had a nice night drive with mama of around 1 hr. So it was a fasinating day for me...and a memorable one

Comments

Naya Bihani said…
I have been using this browser since last 4 year. anyway thank you for the suggestion

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day