the only time travel

ahhhhh.......at last i m in US. The traveling was not that nice nor that boring one. I was in full of excitement in the early morning in the morning, and all the excitement was gone when I was in the airport in the afternoon. I always used to be in hurry at the lost hour and so was I in this period of time. So, I was late at airport. I had to be in airport at around 1 pm and I was there at about 1.45 pm. I also get scolded for not having my passport in right place from my dad, but it was all phase of excitement. As soon as I went to airport, I placed in luggage in line and was looking in other direction other than my parents. I was not able to look into the eyes of my parents especially my mom's as my eyes were full of tears. If I have looked at her eyes, surely my tears would have fallen out. I just wanted to get inside the airport to rub the tears from my eyes. As soon as I went inside, I placed my bag in the security box and then took the hankerchief and rubbed my eyes and tears. Then my journey was started. All those weightinng of luggage and problems due to overweight started. But I manage the overweight but putting all the weight in my hand carry. After that I was allowed to meet mum at last hour before I went for immigration. By then I couldnot control my tears and cried in front of her. After that I couldnot rub the tears in front of her and ran towards immigration as soon as i left her. I didnot look backward towards her. I went towards immigration and had to wait over an hour to get into flight.

Flight was delayed by around 1 hour. When I was around to get into the flight, I heard that all the luggage of all the persons in the flight was not going. Even though I was not so curious, but other person (whom I knew in airport, even though I had talked with this person in earlier days in mobile) was curious. But then I went to flight and my seat was window seat. So, chance of viewing kathmandu for the last time in the year 2007. As the flight took the pace, ktm houses were looking smaller and smaller. Tau daha was seen clearly and looked small before vanishing. afterwards I was above the clouds and I could see only mountains and clouds. Just I was thinking about my past life and all other things that were mountaining in my brain. I could see last sun set for me in Nepal for year 2007 from the flight. As the flight was over I was enjoying the movie 'Accepted' in the flight. Even though I was very much out of my mind, I was able to laugh by seeing that movie. By then the movie has been end, I was over the indian border and about to cross it. Just when my flight was about to cross Afganistan, I could see sun setting again. Wow that was a nice one as I could see two sun sets in a single day.

As I was about to get deep sleep, hostess came and ask me to keep my seat belt tight as the plane was about to slid down to land. As soon as I get out in Doha, I could feel cheel weather going through my body. It was cold in Doha, may b due to heat in the flight. We reached doha, and I had nobody occupying me there. I was left stranded there in the bus from flight to transit point. I asked some persons what to do and went to food lounge. We had free food pass in doha from the flight service. As I was about to have food by queing up, I could see the old freind where I last saw him in kathmandu, the one whom I just met in airport. He had other persons with him too. They were sudhir, the old one, Ima, the junior girl and arjun (perhaps I am getting his name right) one with a cute and gracious smile. All of three were heading towards london as particularly US. So we were near all time in doha. I was not in mood to sleep even though we slept in the floor as all the seats were full with the passengers. After I saw some vacant seats which would occupy us. I left my baggage there and roam towards the duty free shop. All my friends were sleeping like they hadnot slept for years. I was amazed to see some cars in duty free shop. I checked out all the materials in the shops there and went to have some water. I couldnot find free water cups so went to food lounge and asked for water, they gave me 1/2 litre water and asked me $1. I was amazed to have such price but wats the matter of money ahead of thirst. So i had to give it. So six hours transit in doha had been just an eays after roaming here and there. mainly the workers in Doha were south east asian like nepalese, burmese and lankans. Indian seemed to have suited and booted in those transit. Nepalese passengers seem to be lost in that vague place..........
After six hours of transit, we were off to london. I could sense that little lady being sick in the bus. I held her up, but was in no mood to take care of her. I thought she had some illness due to sleep and she will be alright when she will be to the flight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesmerized with yourself

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day