Lost in the new world

I had my first class in 16th jan 2007 here in Loyola University. Dean had called me at 12 noon, and I went there at around 12.30 due to misjudgement of time in traveling. Dean was nice and cool and showed me all the thing related to do in my whole semester. In one hour time I had my small orientation by dean covered. then I had 5 hrs to cover for my first class. I didnot knew what to do. So i went on to bursar office to pay my bill, then made my Id. then I went to CTA and made my U-Pass for free travel in Chicago Buses and Trains. during this process, it cost just around 1 hr for me. Still I had 4 hrs to spent, I didnot know what I have to do. Then I thought on some idea and make the utilisation of the U-pass. So get up in the train and went to another station using freee pass. Traveled to howard and came back. Also It cost me just over 2 hrs, and I had still 2 hrs left. Then I search for Mcdonald and went there to have sandwich, 2 for $3 ;) and then to book store. I dont know how to pass the time in bok store, but went on and went on to reead the book related to Ajax. Since I had to pass the time, so went on and on and on. It cost me just over an hour and still 1 hour to be left for my first class. then I passed my time on the chicago road. It was so chilly outside, I assume temprature to be around -8 degree Celcius. I couldnot adure such cold and went to lab for my first class. The class lab was full with students, and I think that wass of open source students, which I had left for Client side design course. Waited for half n hour before my first class began. The course was Wireless Network and security. Looking into syllabus, I thought that al lthe practical aspects of this course has been done by me in SNS. So must be easier for me. And the teacher start his verbal expression for teaching. What amazing, when in Nepal, our class just used to be 5 min for the opening dya. Now the class was going to be on and on. Teacher compelted the first chapter and started teaching 2nd chapter too. I had nothing to do, just waited on and on for the class to be over. I assume other persons were also getting bored. The one with the laptp werenot bored enough as they were surfing the net. But for some who didnot had the linux username and password were like me. AT 9.30 only the teacher left.It was 9.30 in the evening and my train was in 10.35. I had to wait. Before boarding to train I have to travel by free CTA bus. So went on to bus station. Waited on that chill weather and waited on and on. my ear wass like ice in that chill weather and goof for me, I forget my cap on the house itself. I was quering in that weather. Suddenly the bus came and i went inside it. for some sake, the weather was little bit nice inside the bus. The bus took 30 min to go upto train station. And again I was in chill weather for 5 mmin walk. As soon as I was in my train, I went for sleep. I was sleeping and train was moving. I was in half sleep and was hearing the call of the station in train. At near to my station, I was completely asleep and train passed by station. After 2-4 station I just wake up and found that I have been in another station . I dont know wat to do and it ws 11.30 in the night. I did have phone in my home, but I didnot carried my num so, I was helpless. then suddenly I realised that I had a train schedule on my bag. So checked the schedule and found that after half n hour train was coming from this station to my station. So I thought it wud be good idea to keep on waiting for that train and outside, it was literally snowing and chill weather was blowing from my year. Then I fetch the coke and started drinking and continuing my counting of seconds. I was thinking now it comes and now it comes, but train was not coming. Each minute was like some several hours for me while waiting for the train. I again just cheked the scheldule and found that it was last train for the day. So I was thinking when it will come. Time was passing like as if it was halted for some time. I didnot know what to do in that time frame. just kept my gloves around my ears and started to think about nepal. I thought Nepal was good as we dont have to walk in such late night. Also If I was in nepal for such late night, I wud have bike and it was no problem for me. I just kept on waiting. Then I realised the train was coming and the train cmae. But it was of opposite direction. I saind please come my train for my direction .then I found sme train coming and it was of my direction. Alas, at last I was in train at 12.30 in the night. Then it was easy for me to board home. this time I make myseld sure that I didnot sleep in the train. kept on standing eventhough there were lots of seat vacant. I was boarded home and was amazed to see all persons in home in one rum and thinking that they should call police or not...when I went to the room, all persons started quambering at me "PHONE KINA NA GAREKO???". I just had patience and told them that I has left the number of home in the home itself. So I didnot call them. When I was in home, my face was littering glowing due to snow and my body was trembling as if I was drunk. Cold had gone through me. I then rerlaised....living in US in not suitable for me. But darwin had said sth thing, stuggle for existence, so i must struggle for existence in this country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day