A Year in this world

I still remember the day when I was leaving the country. I met you, with bitter taste being is this the last time I am meeting you. I am not sure, these thoughts from me will be true or false, but i tried my best not to make these thoughts true. Thought of you as the good friend, and still I think, but the pleasure what I used to get when I talk with you, is not the same now.

May be i had not trusted the friendship given from you, thats why I am not getting good friends like you here in this unknown world. This world in my 1 year point of view is selfish, and blamable. But this is my world and even though this world is being like selfish, I have tried myself not to be changed from the external surrounding. Imagine, a year has passed, and I don't have friends to talk some of the feelings I want to share. Wanted to talk with you for this, but I know this dam world is very busy and i don't want to make yourself be with a headache with my problem. May be when I talk with you, I only talk about the relation and not being out-of-society thing, but its reality for me, I have grown up on this environment, and its hard to change your mind concept until I find someone to change it.

Its different that, in this one year, I tried to annoy you, disturbed you, or even asked the decision which was not possible, but believe me, that was all I had to talk with you. This world constitutes of nothing when I talk with you. May be this time of year, its literally unimaginable that I will come to meet you, but in future hoping that we will meet and share the past what we had at that time of the day. I know its impossible but putting things in the dream really makes you laugh and give the time to think about the past.

I always wanted others to decide about the decision for my life. But after meeting you, I tried to make up with my own decision. It was natural tendency to ask others about the things which they generally know, but after coming here, I took my decision myself. And the decision which I took, was always told to you. Yes, in the past three months, I have not talked properly with you, neither you have, and I give blame to myself, as being not able to give you the time. But believe me in those period of time, there was not single day i had not thought of you while taking decisions. Still there were glimpses of your face whenever I find some laugh on my face. I know its very hard to get the person like you now in my life, and the past time, its still enough for bringing the smile on my face, but still need you for some help to get the suggestion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day