Miss you in the Morning

It was time to put you on my face, use you to wake up from the dream. Without you it seems like theres no morning. After I Wake up, without seeing you, I cannot do any work. But, what the hell is, I missed you in the morning. Didn't realized you were missing from my bed, but with each of the whisper running around, I was sure, you had run away from me. Tried to fetch you, your sister was seen thoroughly from my window, but you were not in me. Tried to ask someone in my home, where are you lost, but all in vain as no one knew where you are. Tried to make the communication with you, tried to feel you from my lips, but already you were gone. I was used to for getting you lost, back in my country, but here the sudden decision from you to go was unbearable for me. And there was no note or other thing which I could have said that you will be returning. I knew you had to return and you will return, but did not had any idea when you were going to. To meet you, I had asked so many people, but it seemed like nobody had any idea where you were gone. I asked your sister where you were, they could not answer where you were. Even though you knew that without you, it was really impossible to start my day, but also you had no sympathy on me. You went without making me realize that when you are going to be returning.


Alas after 5 hrs of hide and seek with you, at last you arrived. But you made my day late as you arrived late. Poor you, may be its only because of your sister, you were gone, but what to do, no one can sustain the nature and natural power.

Miss you in the morning, always miss you, "water". Ask your sister "snow" not to be so harsh on you so that its hard for you to flow to come into my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day