A leaf

I dont know, what came into my mind in the early morning, I was just out searching a leaf. I just remembered that when I was in my +2, I used to collect different leaves and put it in the books. After a while (around a month) it used to be so soft that, you would love it. So, that thing came into my mind, so I was out in early in the morning to search some leaves. But my utmost luck, I could not find a single leaf in the surrounding. I thought, I will get it from somewhere else, so was in college. I tried to search a leaf, here also I could not find a single. Imagine, not able to find a single leaf. Then I tried to see the greenary area, i wasnot able to see it. See the picture (may be I will upload it late), this is the condition of the place where I am leaving. Everywhere you see is the brown colored branches with no leaves on it. So frustrating for me, not to find a leaf also :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesmerized with yourself

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day