Driving, Ticket and Missing Someone special

Driving is an art, especially when you are driving in a busy road. And the road must be the place where you have never been. Yah, here we have GPS, so its easy because it takes to the people wherever they give the address. It had happened same to me today. It was not the first time I was driving to the downtown first time, but today it was different. It was different because I was going for my future. First time, I felt, I have my future there. So, did everything late (its my habit), so that my uncle will ask me to take the car, rather than the train. So, i was happy, then went through the roads driving through the highway, sometimes at 75, or sometimes even 25. The highway was busy, as it was mere the regular rush hour, and the manner I parked. Every parking lot was full and I was going to be late. So, I just went into a place, did not cared about the rate, as I knew I would be paying with my credit card :D . Was in the full mood to talk with the person, to let him know what was my plan for the future. But, a mere in myself, I was left stranded when that person asked me the first question. I had no idea about it. If there was some professor asking me the same question, I would have asked him another one, to just change the topic. But, this was the job field, where you have to answer, and I was left stranded. But after that everything went ok, and I was feeling good that I finished it.

After that, again driving was there. I dont know why I like driving a lot. I just get happy, when I have to drive. I forget everything, when I am driving ( i dont forget that I have to move my steering to change the direction of my car). Its really nice, when you drive and the chill wind is covering your ear and mouth. Also, its fun when you realise, the car is moving at 70, and the speed limit is 55. You have to take care for that, so that you wont get the ticket.

Its not that I have not get the ticket. It was such a horrible scene when I got the ticket. I havenot paid till now, will do it tomorrow, but, really I was so nervous. Traffic police showed the light and then..asked for some information about my license and the..gave me the ticket numbered 67787. Oh my god, the hard earned money was gone. 75$ was gone, I wanted to rash upon the police officer, but it was my fault, and the fault was I was driving in the night and it was snowing. Hey Hey, it was environmental fault, not mine, but the main thing for me to get ticket was that, because I hadnot lit the headlight of my car while driving at around 10 pm. So bad of me, always think of you and then I tend to forget this small things. I even dont know where are you, but I tend to think for you.

*********************************************************************************
Really missed my parents on my birthday. I was opening up my suitcase, and saw a tshirt, which I got as gift on my birthday in the year 2005. I just really remembered those things now and count a lot for me these days. I wish I could be there in this break, but everything counts upon money, and I am not there. Hope that in next break I can be there. I really missed my mum yesterday. Called here, wanted to share something, but my utmost badluck, I was not able to connect properly. I tried and tried and tried, but everything went in vain. I was not able to sleep with all those words on myself. Tried to sort those things with someone, but thought, everyone is busy, better I sort it myself. May be that dilemma brought up the stronger me upon myself, which made me take the decision as fast as I could. Hoping to do it again.

************************************************************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day