Yet Another Failure in Life

Someone must be wondering why I am writing so much of failure items in my blog. But, its life dude, failure tends to be remembered each now and then, but when you success, you don't tend to remember always. Now today in the morning after I get from the bed, I came to know that I was failure again, in terms of my life. I know we have to think about the success from these failures, but..when you are deeply hurt in these types of failures, you cannot be always gained knowledge in these type of failures. I don't know, how to get rid of these things in the situation I am now, but I have to. May be blog is my friend in my loneliness, but sure, I am alone from now. Bye bye to you, who made me lonely again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mesmerized with yourself

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day