Time is BoREdom

With my experiences in past, I always used to think that with the elapse of the time, I will be always ok. But the pressure mounted on my head is increasing day by day as the summer begins. I wish I could do much better than what I am doing now. But, with no communication skills developed inside me till now, I am becoming a dull day by day. Time is itself killing me, and I am doing nothing good to myself. I do have to take my decision as soon as possible, but dont know why, I am not willing to take the decision. Really, I am missing some of the people who always backed me up.

In the summer, I am feeling completely alone. May be I am not taking the classes, so I am alone, or whenever I call someone, no one picks the phone. May be this two reasons are the to make you all alone.. ......................................................................

Some one had earlier said me, Time waits for no-one. I think its true. But, now I am feeling that time is stopped for me. Nothing to do, no work, no gain. Time is stealing my courage from me. I think I am no more, but, Time is there who is waiting for me to be no more. So the time is stopped for me. I am still confused in myself, I used to ask myself, is time waiting for me or I am waiting for the time. I am waiting for the answer of above questions, but dont know when I will get the answer.

I PRAY FOR GOD TO GET THE ANSWER AS SOON AS I CAN..............................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day