Awesome Rain

With the transmission power of each hour weather through internet, I was aware of the weather today. Even though, I did not take my umbrella with me because I want to taste the rain here in US. I was in Devon roaming Indian market here in Chicago, the rain started falling. I wanted to get wet, even though the weather was so chilly. I loved to be wet. So I walked here and there in rain. It reminded of my past days of getting wet in rain in Kathmandu and Dhulikhel. I did love this weather. Other people were trying to get the shade to get rid of the rain, I was walking in this rain. The one thing I was missing here was only my partner to walk with me in the rain, otherwise I was finding heaven in that rain. I had jacket, so I was not wet from upper level, but from bottom, I was completely drenched and soaked in cool water. The rain was as cool as ice, but I loved it. The rain dripping in my hair to my face was awesome. I love that moment. But, my badluck, the rain didnot last long. Only it last long for 2 minutes. I was so annoyed with my self to find that rain had gone. But I enjoyed each and every moment in the rain.

And now I am filling cold after 2 hours of getting wet in rain. My jacket was soaked with water and since that was not the water-remover jacket, I am filling cold now. But thanks to the design of buildings of Chicago, we do not have to wear jacket inside the buildings. Now, I am in library waiting for the class after 2 hours, but I am enjoying every bit of time drenched in the rain. I had chicken biryani and chicken roll here and they were too awesome. But the main awesome thing here was RAIN RAIN RAIN.

And also there is thunderstorm today near my apartment, but I will do miss that, as it will last till 7 pm only and I will be there only at 11 pm. I miss the rain. If I am at home and it starts raining, then I will surely go outside to get drenched in the rain.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahha...now you running up to the terrace of sns everytime it rained makes sense to me. Take care there fren..might end up catcing a cold..but keep enjoying as well!
Naya Bihani said…
SNS was my office, so couldnot get wet. But since I am again in student mood, i am free to do anything here. I dont think I will catch cold because the hard work I do here will always make me hot from inside. So dont worry dude

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day