My Problem of Foreign Land

This week I had been in party for different friends. But all of them had same cause for calling the party. Many of them were heading towards US, some of them in other countries for their better future. I don’t know now I can meet these people or not, but I am sure that, now I am the one left stranded in this motherland.

Till last week, I was not feeling such pressure to go abroad. But by the way these people are going abroad, I too want to be with them. Want to share with them. But still I don’t know where I am heading. Am I going to US, or Australia, or UK or is it to Canada? Seldom I had tried for Bangladesh, Cyprus, Denmark, Dutch and Hungary too. So, it is showing me that I am not serious about the country I am trying for. May be I am waiting for October 31st, so that I can take my decision. But October 31 is quite far to take the decision. No one knows about my future. Am I going to foreign or saying “Kirtipur jindabad” in the coming future? There is pressure from my family too, they have asked to me complete my masters in two years by hook or cook. I don’t know what’s their plans are but surely I want to complete my masters as soon as possible. And for masters to be complete, I do not want to go to KU again, because I know the system of education there. So there is only two ways left for my masters, Either I have to go foreign or to Kirtipur. To study in Kirtipur, I have to leave my job, which is hard thing to do for me. So, my final state is foreign. By seeing all these peoples going abroad, I too do want to go. But where? This is the question leaving me stranded to take the decision. I want to apply for January Session but till today, I have not taken the decision. I am quite confused with my decision. Surely I will take these decisions fast. But I want my grand mum to be back for taking my decision. If she would have been here I could take my decision quite easily, compare to the confusion I am having now. Surely I should ask grand mum where she is coming to Nepal. And then only I can take the decision as quickly as I can.

I wish all the best for the friends going abroad. I want to see them happy and chat with them in msn. Especially to Sanjay, Nitin, Mahesh and Sumit. I want to be chatting with them. I would love to hear their experiences so that I can take my decision early. Come online dudes………..

Comments

whats on the 31st of oct?
And like i keep saying, we will will have our share...have patience. But again, am not in ur shoes. Luck with it all..

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day