FINE THANK YOU

BLAMMINGs is what I am getting these days. If those blamings would be only for me, than I had no problem. But that blaming are for my freinds, who dont know what had happened. Then I was furious with AB. I just want to wish AB A HAPPY birthday on her bthday. And I want a treat from her, a treat that would make her out of my way. Will u give me that treat AB??

And I wish that, dont compare my love to your family love. Family love is precious, and you have to break others love for your family. But I couldnot withstand my love compared that I hadnot loved you. And I just proposed you, but you said no. After all those things if you say that then you are sick....sick...sick....
Control yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day