Birth Of Nili

I was not thinking that there would be the birth of Nili in this fashion. Just it was a day name, my eventful day name to my one of the closest friend I have ever made. June 10, how could I forget the day. One of my best experiences of the day. Yah there was some trouble during the birth of Nili, some disturbances from outsiders. But our patience and mindset made the birth of Nili a successful. The main of Nili was to show how close we were in July 10. After this we wont be discussing about the day. And when we talk about Nili, our day will always be remembered.

Thanks Nili, and Welcome to this earth Nili. hope that you will long last till one of us die.
Welcome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day