I am a Professor (aati bhayo hai)

Had a day, being a student I had to act like a professor. My professor wanted me to sit in a exam as being an Invigilator. I dont know, and even I didnot had idea what to do, I said an affirmative answer to him. Now today, on April 21st 2008, I had to teach students, and then take exams for them. Woow, I was really feeling like I am grown up now. Since this was the first interaction with the students, I knew no one. I might have checked their copies and given them the grade, but I knew no one. So, went in the class, and tried to figure out the students. I could see many of the familiar faces. Woow, that was cool. The students were those with whom I either had already taken the classes with or I am being taking class in this semester. So, it was kind of friendly environment in the class. Also, the coolest thing was, i had nothing to do there while taking exam. i just had to give them the questions and write this blog, as the exam was open book, open chat as well as open Computer. So, nothing to do in the class, just sit, teach them, if they had any problem, otherwise take copy to your home for grading. That was cool, and i am grown up now :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Had the special day

Mesmerized with yourself