Missing

Missing Happiness
I used to hate when I was in tears. I always hide myself when I used to be in tears. Now, I am happy that my tears are all back with me. Its coming out everyday making me remind who I am and where I am from. Time has always told me to hold out the tears and pour it whenever you are alone. Thats what I am doing here. Seems everyone knows how happy I am, but no one knows the internal feelings I am going through. Does this feelings tells me that I am missing someone. Of course not. I am not so free to miss anyone now. Time is trigerring me to be bold and self confident man. Yah I am jealous with other people's development. Some one says this thing other says this thing. I am really into this kind of feeling. But on myself, I am nothing. I am not able to cope with the time I am passing on.

Missing Time Frame
Technology is getting far ahead than me. I am not able to cope with the time and pressure, the technology has given to me. If somebody ask me what is your best site in the jungle of internet, I wont be able to say more than 10 domains. I know my first answer would be google.com. The time frame which I used to spend in the past was new to me at that time, so I was able to cope with the pressure I had been through. But now, since each and every time frame I am passing is not new for me, so no pressure and I am not able to gain anything.

Missing the Old Days
Now I drive car and is fun. But miss those days when I used to walk and run in the morning with friends. I can too run here but what I miss is those days. I miss the biking to sundarijal and Dhulikhel , Nagarjun and Gadawari. Its not that I wont drive here. But the option here is, there is no Sundarijal and Dhulikhel here, here's only expressways I-94 and I-294. If you want to have just highway then there is IL-41. Also If you want some red lights and stop signs, then there is always Green Bay Road and Tower Road. Wished those old days comes back again, so that I can make minimum of Green Bay Road to Arniko Highway.

Missing a Rupee Note
Comparing to a Rupee note and a Dollar note, I always wished there was no Rupee note in my pocket while I was there in My Home Country. But here, Even a cent is important, so I wish I have a more rupee now so that I can have respect to the notes.
At Last Missing You
i hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is still the same.thought i smile and seem carefree theres noone who misss u more than me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day