A POEM

HOPE AHEAD
Elusive time,
As the water
Meandering down,
The serpentine stream,
In its unchecked velocity
and pace,
Along with the perpetual
monotonous tone
of time,
Along with the cadence of
Tick, tick... tick;
Contrary to the pace of time,
Predicaments and scenario,
Mayhems and massacres
Of insane humane being
Are ever changeable and
susceptible,
Blended and branded with
Woeful and gala moments,
Yet, keeping
A straw of hope ahead.


A poem by Kalash Shrestha for me on April 2nd, 2003.

At that time I think that I hadnot understood what he had written in this poem, but I had saved this poem in my mail. But Now I am getting what he wants to say. Thanks kalash.

Comments

I completed my UNG in KU in 2002, so I might know you if you were also around at that time.

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day