Now I have got something to write

It has been around 20 days since I last wrote my blog. I was very much tensed in those period of time. It was actually I was not able to take the decisions. I had three opportunity lying ahead. One was, should I continue in the same old office, second was should I go for another one where I could fulfill my aim. The last one was the major one which could dash all my hopes of first two ones. Last one was, what would I do if I get visa. Now, every opportunity has been successful, I get recalled from old office, got the job in new office and got the visa. Now I am again tensed what should. Yah surely I would go abroad, but my dreams are now shattered. Don't know what to express and what not. In 15 days time I am moving abroad and missing my loved ones, families, friends and other special peoples here in Nepal. And also I have to cope up with the pressure in the abroad too. I think I can cope of the pressure, but the main thing is how to answer the problem of my friends.

I sms all the friends who had mobile in Nepal that I got visa and will be flying in 15 days. Except two or three of them, all express that there must be grand party, there must be a restless night with me and all those thing. I couldnot state them my problem, because those who are near to me have not asked me for such thing, just they congratulated me and wish me all the best. Asked about my college and other thing. But some who tend to phone me once in a blue moon, never wished me for any occasion called me yesterday and asked for the party. i told them I will give the party, but I know that, I wont be organising party. May b to some special and near ones, I will organise the party, but...not to all of those.

Just was talking with my one of the oldest friend in ktm yesterday in phone, She told me that, just meet me, I will give you the party, and wont ask from u too. but just meet me. I was amazed with her words, but also that was nice one. Even though I would have small gathering with her, but...herself giving me party was just amazing. Then I thought, there are some friends here who looks for the friends, not after the friends.

Anyway, will be to other foreignland in 15 days, dont know wat it all will be. I am always admired by the new people so hope that this will happen again.


BYE BYE NEPAL.......but not now...after 15 days only. ................. BUT I PROMISE NEPAL THAT I WILL COME BACK IN 5 YEARS TIME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fake...a web 2.0 logo??

Mesmerized with yourself

Had the special day