I do not know how it feels to be presenting in the class in abroad. But surely I am ready for it. Discussion have been done and I am building my confidence in myself so that I can have a good one. There are many people to help me out. Since it is a group presentation, I do have my partner to present too. I don't know, how it will feel in the middle, but now I am feeling much more relax and easy. Actually I was furious with my partner as she didnot had her own slides. So, I prepared for her and told her to have the presentation on that, today. Since we have nothing to have the presentation as this type of presentation is done in cycle 1 and cycle 2 is basically nothing new. Hope that I will deliver a good speech in the class.
I came to read you, and was not dared to write a comment of the blog you said. May be that you have written to empty your mind or its just the public view, I thought you are more confused with yourself about yourself. I am not stopping to talk with you, but, want to make the talk special by talking once or twice a week. Its not good to talk with all those nuisance words again and again with no result being the output. Its good, if we can talk with thinking about the result which we desire to have after the talk. Mainly its the opinion and it values most, when we talk. If we cannot get the call of opinion as correct, then its not good to talk and start the mesmerizing topic to being confused with each other. You are creating the confusion in yourself about thinking your future, still you ask me why should I think about future. Better think about the future, but don't make it feel that same future is creating the burden for your present. You are so intelligent to think about yoursel...
Failure is the pillar of success, but I don't know, when there is success for me to drive a vehicle alone. I have given my driving test two times and still, I am not able to get the car license on my own. I don't know what fault they see in my driving. Some one says, this, some one says that, I am not able to cope with this change. Today I am going to give a try again for the third time. Hope that I can be success this time. PRAY FOR ME MY DEAR FRIENDS :D AT LAST I GOT IT. NOW I CAN DRIVE ANYWHERE IN ILLINOIS. PERHAPS, MAY BE I DO NEED NOW A CAR :D
Comments